Thursday, September 17, 2015

Student Council Speeches

Vice President:

 Katia George

Gabby Heward: 



Hello classmates, I, Gabby Heyward am running for Vice President. If I become your Vice President I hope to support the ideas of president. I also hope to help the president of certain engagements if they are unable to attend. I would like you be your voice, take ideas to student council and make them possible. I would also like to help the president come up with new ideas we could do for spirit week. Being your voice I hope to listen to your ideas and make some possible with the approval of the president. 


Treasurer: 

Andrea Lynn Alston for Student Body Treasurer

Hello Saluda Trail,

Do you like social events, fundraisers, and your voice being heard? Well I know how you can get that.
Vote for me for Treasurer! When I'm treasurer, stuff will be different. School will seem to be more interesting.
You social catipillars will turn into friendly butterfly's . Andrea Lynn Alston as treasurer will be great and grand .

No comments:

Post a Comment